- While writing or replying to an email, tap on the attachment icon on the top right corner.
- To attach images, tap on Add Photo > Select the photo you want to share.
Note: Note that images will be attached inline and not as attachments.
- To attach file/s or PDF's, tap on Add File > Select the file you want to attach. To choose files from a different location, tap the menu icon at the top left and select where to upload the files from (e.g. Gallery or Google Drive).
Note: Canary uses an attachment size limit reported by the server. If your files are larger, we recommend you upload them to cloud storage and paste the link in your email.
- To remove an image, bring the cursor at the end of the image and hit backspace.
- To remove the attached file, tap the cross icon on it.