- While writing or replying to an email, tap on the attachment icon.
- To attach images, tap on Photos > Select the photos you want to share > Tap on Done > Select the image quality (Small, Medium, Large or Actual).
Note: Note that images will be attached inline and not as attachments.
- To attach file/s or PDF's, tap on Browse. Select the file/s from Recents or tap on Browse to locate all the files. Tap the file you want to attach.
Note: If you don’t see file/s on the list, open the Files app > Locations. Tap Edit at the top right and select the appropriate location.
Note: Canary uses an attachment size limit reported by the server. If your files are larger, we recommend you upload them to cloud storage and paste the link in your email.
- To remove an image, tap on the image and hit backspace on the iOS keyboard.
- To remove the attached file, tap the cross icon on it.