Skip to main content
Adding a Yahoo Account in Canary
- Open Canary.
- In the system menu bar, open the Canary Mail menu.
- Click on Add Account
- Enter your Yahoo e-mail address. Doing so will open Yahoo's authentication page so you can sign into your Yahoo account.
- Enter your Yahoo password.
- Then, click on the blue ‘Agree’ button to grant Canary Mail access to your email account, so you can use your Yahoo within Canary.
- When redirected back to Canary, enter an arbitrary Account Name. This is how Canary will identify the account.
- Enter your Name, as you would like message recipients to see it in your messages' From field.
- Click continue.