Follow the steps below to add your Gmail account to Canary:
- Open Canary.
- Click the Add Account button. Doing so will open Google's authentication page so you can sign into your Google account.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Enter your password.
- Click Next.
- When prompted for permissions, click Allow.
- When redirected back to Canary, enter an arbitrary Account Name. This is how Canary will identify the account.
- Enter your Name, as you would like message recipients to see it in your messages' From field.
- Click continue.
Article is closed for comments.