Canary makes it easy to search for messages and save those searches for instant access later.
This feature is currently available only with Canary for macOS.
Saving a Search in Canary for macOS
- Click the Search icon to display the Search Bar.
- In the Search Bar, enter your search query.
- Press the Enter/Return key to start the search. Search Results will be displayed in the Thread List as shown below.
- Click the Save Search icon, indicated below, to save the search.
- Name the Saved Search.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon, indicated below, to save the search, or click the X icon to cancel.
- If this is your first saved search, Canary will create a Searches folder in the sidebar. This folder provides access to all of your saved searches.