Configure your iOS app based on your preferences.
In this section, you will see all your added accounts in Canary. You may also add more accounts through the Add Account option.
The security section allows you to secure your emails with encryption , protect app with passcode.
The notification section allows you to set notification type ,smart notification, message sound of different accounts.
You can choose between Push and Fetch notifications. Push notifications displays a pop-up message to alert you of an activity in real time. Use Push if you want real-time notifications, otherwise Fetch will download new emails when you’re connected to the internet.
Swipe Actions lets you configure swipes to easily archive, delete, set to snooze, move etc. an email in the thread list.
The Thread Action lets you set different actions like pin, snooze, archive, move etc.
Use the Snooze to temporarily remove emails and reminders from your inbox until a certain time that you need them.
The After Archive/Delete actions will allows you to set actions after archive and delete.
Reading and Composing
- In Appearance you can set the theme of your app to Light (Default) or Dark. set app icon, preview lines, Enable this option to display the Avatars of your contacts. Change account color and email viewer theme.
- The Language section will allows you to change languages.
- You can change default browser safari and in-app.
- The Signature feature allows your to add, edit and delete Signatures you use for your email accounts.
- Using Template section you can avoid repetition. Save and re-use frequently sent emails.
- You can enable and disable read receipts and compose suggestions.