Configure your iOS app based on your preferences.
The Accounts section lists the e-mail accounts you've added to Canary and provides access to settings for each. You may also add more accounts through the Add Account option.
The security section allows you to secure your emails with encryption & change Encryption Mode, Protect App Access, Load Remote Content (Load Remote Content will not load remote images, but inline images that are included in the email data will load.), Analytics.
The Notifications section allows you to change notification type, turn on Smart Notification and change Sound of Notification.
You can choose between Push and Fetch notifications. Push notifications displays a pop-up message to alert you of an activity in real time. Use Push if you want real-time notifications, otherwise Fetch will download new emails when you’re connected to the internet. You can find more information here.
4) Cross-Device Sync
5) Swipe Actions
Swipe Actions lets you configure swipes to easily archive, delete, set to snooze, move etc. an email in the thread list.
You can edit the swipe actions via Canary > Settings > Swipe Actions > Tap on an action and select another action which is to be replaced.
6) Thread Actions
The Thread Action lets you set different actions like pin, snooze, archive, move etc.
You can edit the thread actions via Canary > Settings > Thread Actions > Tap on Actions you want to change.
7) Snooze Times
The Snooze Times allows you to manage snooze timings. It temporarily remove emails and reminders from your inbox until a certain time that you need them.
8) After Archive / Delete
The After Archive / Delete actions will allows you to set actions after archive and delete.
Reading and Composing
- In Appearance you can set app icon of your app to Light or Dark, Preview lines, enable Avatars option to display the Avatars of your contacts, change Account Color and Email viewer theme.
- The Language section allows you to change languages.
- You can change Default Browser to Safari or in-app.
- Organize by Thread means that a message and all of its replies will be grouped together, rather than appearing in chronological order interspersed with all other messages.
- The Signature feature allows your to add, edit and delete Signatures you use for your email accounts.
- Using Template section you can avoid repetition. Save and re-use frequently sent emails.
- Read Receipts will notify you when the receiver has read your email.
- Compose Suggestions will suggest you frequently used email addresses in the 'To' field.