To set up an AOL account in Canary, it requires an app specific password at the time of login.
- Open Canary.
- At the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the setting icon.
- Click on Add Account
- Click on Other.
- Enter your AOL e-mail address.
- Enter the app-specific password you created for Canary.
- Enter an arbitrary name by which Canary will refer to your AOL account.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From header in outgoing messages.